2023 Camp Schedule
We have a fun summer planned this year with lots of biking, baking, and LEGOs! Please note the biking and swim requirements for applicable camps. We look forward to hosting your campers this summer!
To register, email us at email@example.com with the following:
- Name and age of the camper
- Dates of camp(s) you’re interested in registering for
- Your name and Venmo handle/ID for payment
Upon receipt, we’ll send a payment request via Venmo so you can secure your spot and will email any additional registration information that’s required.
- Full day camps will run from 9am-4pm with an additional half-hour on each end for drop-off and pick-up. Half day camps run from 9am-noon and 1pm-4pm with an additional half-hour on each end for drop-off and pick-up.
- JUNE Morning Camps: These camps will run 8am-noon.
- We are currently only offering registration for full-week camps. We may offer the option of registering for individual days at a later date depending on availability.
- To simplify the registration and payment process, we will process all payments through Venmo.
- Due to limited space and availability, camp fees are non-refundable once a spot is booked. Should a situation arise where a camper is unable to attend a camp that has been booked due to sickness, injury, travel, etc., a credit can be applied toward another camp or used for another Wunderkind product or service.
Trail and Mountain Biking
The Greater Seattle area is home to some of the most amazing mountain bike trails/parks in the country and the goal of this camp is to introduce kids and families to the incredible resources at our disposal. Riders of all levels are welcome to join this camp as we’ll plan to split into groups based on ability and experience. Most of the trails will only be 1 – 2 miles at most so beginners are welcome, while more proficient riders will have an opportunity to ride ahead or take some longer trails. We’ll check out trails at places like Swan Creek, 360 Trail, Duthie Hill. Weather permitting, we’ll also try to fit in an afternoon swim/paddle. Camp is for kids ages 7+. Kids must be proficient on a bike and able to swim. Bikes should have knobby tread tires ~2″ in width or wider (no road bikes/tires); gears and hand brakes are recommended but not required. Riders should be comfortable and proficient riding both up and downhill for at least a mile at a time and confident with braking and turning.
- Week of July 10th-14th, $435 **FULL**
- Week of July 31st-August 4th, $435 **FULL**
- Week of August 14th-18th, $435 **FULL**
Bikes and Beaches
We’ll take things a little easier in our bikes and beaches camps by sticking to flat (by Seattle standards), paved surfaces like the Burke Gilman and similar trails and will head to some of Seattle’s best beach parks for some field sports or good ole fashioned playground time. Weather permitting, we’ll cool off in Lake Washington and may even have the WunderVan parked at some of our destinations loaded with paddle boards, kayaks, and other flotation devices. Past destinations have included Seattle favorites like Magnuson Park, Matthews Beach, Arboretum/Foster Island, Montlake Playfield, and others. Camp is for kids ages 6+. Kids must be able to swim and be proficient on a bike (comfortable climbing/pedaling uphill, descending downhill, and able to bike distances of 3 miles in a single trip and 6 – 10 miles over the course of a day).
- Week of July 24th-28th, $435
- Week of Aug 7th-11th, $435 **FULL**
- Week of Aug 21st-25th, $435 **FULL**
Advanced Mountain Biking
This camp is intended for more seasoned riders with enough stamina to endure longer rides of 5 – 10 miles in length, more arduous climbs/descents, and sending it off gaps, drops, or jumps. We also have a small rental fleet of full suspension mountain bikes for kids ages 9 – 15 for anyone interested in renting more advanced equipment for the camps. Riders will also have an opportunity to venture out to more exotic destinations like Galbraith in Bellingham, 360/Gateway in Gig Harbor, and other fun spots. As the weather gets hot, we typically find a good spot to jump in a lake afterward for swimming & paddling. Kids must be proficient and experienced on a mountain bike and able to endure long rides of 5 – 10 miles with extended uphill climbs and fairly rough descents. Most campers will be between the ages of 9 and 15, but younger ages are welcome based on ability.
- Week of July 17th-20th. This is a four day camp. No camp Friday July 21st. $360. **FULL**
- Week of Aug 28th-Sept 1st, $435. **FULL**
Morning LEGO Enrichment (9am – 12pm)
Kids will have an opportunity to exercise their minds in our morning LEGO enrichment sessions with custom-theme guided LEGO builds. Themes include areas like architecture/tall towers, Spaceships, Castles, Subnautica, Ninjago, Treehouses, Minecraft and more. Camp is intended for kids ages 5+ and will include a break to a nearby park/playground for some outdoor recreation in-between builds. Campers who stay the full day the week of July 17th – 20th stay at Wunderkind from 12 – 1pm for lunch and some down time in between camps.
- Week of June 26th-30th, $225.
- Week of July 17th-20th. This is a four day camp. No camp Friday July 21st. $180. **FULL**
This is an abbreviated version of our Bikes & Beaches camp where we bike to a nearby destination for some playground time, sports, and fun in the water (weather permitting). All other aspects of the camp are the same, we just don’t bike quite as far.
- Week of June 19th-23rd. $225
Afternoon Making & Baking (1pm – 4pm)
Aspiring bakers will have an opportunity to practice their baking skills on various recipes from breads to muffins to sweet treats like cookies and cupcakes. We’ll of course taste test our baked goods and bring the extras home to share. We will bake with common ingredients including wheat, eggs, dairy, but no nuts of any kind will be used. Baking camp is for kids age 7+.
- Week of July 17th-20th. This is a four day camp. No camp Friday July 21st. $240 **FULL**
Purple Palooza Magic Camp
Also at Wunderkind this summer is MAGIC CAMP for Kids by Xakary the Magician from America’s Got Talent! Register directly at https://seattlemagicacademy.com
Emerald City Art Studio Camps
Multiple art classes hosted at Wunderkind this summer! Register directly at https://emeraldcityartstudio.com