We have a fun summer planned this year with lots of biking, and LEGOs! Please note the biking and swim requirements for applicable camps. We look forward to hosting your campers this summer and thank you for your interest!
To register, email us at email@example.com with the following:
- Dates of camp(s) you’re interested in registering for
- Name and age of the camper
- Your name and Venmo handle/ID for payment
Upon receipt, we’ll send a payment request via Venmo so you can secure your spot and will email any additional registration information that’s required.
- Needless to say, we’re still in a dynamic environment with respect to Covid-19 and will have to provide the fine details for camps as we get closer to actual camp dates. Similar to last summer, we’ll provide detailed protocols, camp schedules, health & safety precautions, transportation options, and other details as we get closer to actual camp dates.
- We plan to follow a similar daily schedule as last summer (roughly 9am – 4pm with an additional half-hour on each end for drop-off and pick-up) but may make adjustments based on demand as well as other factors.
- As of now, we’re only offering registration for full-week camps. We may decide to offer the option of registering for individual days at a later date depending on availability.
- To simplify the registration and payment process, we plan to process all payments through Venmo.
- Due to limited space and availability, camp fees are non-refundable once a spot is booked. Should a situation arise where a camper is unable to attend a camp that has been booked due to sickness, injury, travel, etc., a credit can be applied toward another camp or used for another Wunderkind product or service.
Trail and Mountain Biking
The Greater Seattle area is home to some of the most amazing mountain bike trails/parks in the country and the goal of this camp is to introduce kids and families to the incredible resources at our disposal. Riders of all levels are welcome to join this camp as we’ll plan to split into groups based on ability and experience. Most of the trails will only be 1 – 2 miles at most so beginners are welcome, while more proficient riders will have an opportunity to ride ahead or take some longer trails. We’ll check out trails at places like Saint Edward, Paradise Valley, Soaring Eagle, and Duthie Hill. Weather permitting, we’ll also try to fit in an afternoon swim/paddle. Camp is for kids ages 7 and older. Kids must be proficient on a bike and able to swim.
- Week of June 20th-24th, $429.98 after tax **FULL**
- Week of July 18th-22nd, $429.98 after tax **FULL**
- Week of July 25th-29th, $429.98 after tax
- Week of August 8th-12th, $429.98 after tax **FULL**
Bikes and Beaches
We’ll take things a little easier in our bikes, sports, and beaches camps by sticking to flat (by Seattle standards), paved surfaces like the Burke Gilman and similar trails and will head to some of Seattle’s best beach parks for some field sports or good ole fashioned playground time. Weather permitting, we’ll cool off in Lake Washington and may even have the van parked at some of our destinations loaded with paddleboards, kayaks, and other flotation devices. Past destinations have included Seattle favorites like Magnuson Park, Matthews Beach, Arboretum/Foster Island, Montlake Playfield, and others. Camp is for kids ages 6 and older. Kids must be able to swim and be proficient on a bike (comfortable climbing/pedaling uphill, descending downhill, and able to bike distances of 3 miles in a single trip and 6 – 10 miles over the course of a day).
- Week of June 27th-July 1st, $429.98 after tax **FULL**
- Week of July 11th-14th. This camp is four days only – there is NO CAMP Friday 7/15. Cost is $347.29 after tax.
- Week of Aug 1st-5th, $429.98 after tax
- Week of Aug 22nd-26th, $429.98 after tax **FULL**
Advanced Mountain Biking
This camp is intended for more seasoned riders with enough stamina to endure longer rides of 5 – 10 miles in length, more arduous climbs/descents, and sending it off gaps, drops, or jumps. We also have a small rental fleet of full suspension mountain bikes for kids ages 9 – 15 for anyone interested in renting more advanced equipment for the camps. Riders will have an opportunity to venture out to more exotic destinations like Galbraith in Bellingham, 360/Gateway in Gig Harbor, and other fun spots. As the weather gets hot, we typically find a good spot to jump in a lake afterward for swimming & paddling. Kids must be proficient and experienced on a mountain bike and able to endure long rides of 5 – 10 miles with extended uphill climbs and fairly rough descents. Most campers will be between the ages of 9 and 15, but younger ages are welcome based on ability.
- Week of July 5th-8th. No camp Monday July 4th. Cost is $347.29 after tax.
- Week of Aug 15th-19th, $429.98 after tax
Morning LEGO Enrichment (9am – 12pm)
Kids will have an opportunity to exercise their minds in our morning LEGO enrichment sessions as we participate in custom-theme guided LEGO builds. Themes include areas like architecture/tall towers, Spaceships, Castles, Subnautica, Ninjago, Sculptures, Minecraft and more. Camp is intended for kids ages 5 and older and will include a break to a nearby park/playground for some outdoor recreation in-between builds.
- Week of July 5th-8th. No camp Monday July 4th. Cost is $165.38 after tax.
- Week of July 25th-29th, $214.99 after tax
- Week of Aug 15th-19th, $214.99 after tax
Afternoon Bikes & Beaches (1pm – 4pm)
On weeks where we offer a Morning LEGO Enrichment Camp, we also offer an abbreviated version of our Bikes & Beaches camp where we bike to a nearby destination for some playground time, sports, and fun in the water. All other aspects of the camp are the same, we just don’t bike as far or to as many destinations. Campers who participate in Morning LEGO and stay the full day will stay at Wunderkind from 12 – 1pm for lunch and down time in between camps.
- Week of July 5th-8th. No camp Monday July 4th. Cost is $165.38 after tax. **FULL**
- Week of July 25th-29th, $214.99 after tax
Afternoon Making & Baking (1pm – 4pm)
Calling all bakers! In this program we will practice our baking skills on various recipes from breads to muffins to sweet treats like cookies and cupcakes. We’ll of course taste test our baked goods and bring the extras home to share.
**We will bake with common ingredients including wheat, eggs, dairy.
**We will not use any kind of nuts in our baking.
- Week of Aug 15th-19th, $248.06 after tax
Check out camps hosted at Wunderkind by our partners!
Art Camps by Squirrelly Workshop: https://www.squirrellyworkshop.com/big-kids-classess
Magic Camps by Xakary the Magician from America’s Got Talent: https://seattlemagicacademy.com
Design Your Own Jean Jacket camp with Seattle Paint Party: https://www.seattlepaintparty.com/service-page/design-your-own-jean-jacket?category=07b80495-957d-4e36-a966-63afbbffdec8&referral=service_list_widget